Integration of Panin Call Center for safer transactions
Panin Bank is one of the banks that always prioritizes the security of its customers’ transactions and provides a Panin call center. The call center of terror is always there for quick and fast.
The higher the mobilization of your transactions, the higher the risk that account security will be compromised. It’s no secret that now many criminals can dig your account balance when the safety ofwaste isnot guaranteed.
The more sophisticated technology, the more sophisticated crime in this world. Many people do not know their account balance stolen by cybercriminals. Obviously no one wants to experience it. However, for Panin customers, the security of their transactions is guaranteed.
Although one day something unpleasant happens from its customers, panin call center service handles all as well as possible. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this bank call center, we will introduce it to you.
Panin Bank Call-Service
Like a call center owned by other banks, the bank’s call center serves all customer needs. Starting with complaint services when the system has problems, complaints about the loss of an ATM or credit card, requests to close a bank or ATM account, and so on.
You can contact the bank call center at 500678 number (PSTN), 021-251555555 (IDD) or 60678 (mobile phone). All three numbers can be customized by contacting them via a landline or mobile phone.
Tips for avoiding ATM fraud
Right now, it is not firm that there are many cases of fraud involved in ATM users. Many of these scams happen because customers are very attractive to the sake of the money offered by scammers.
However, first, the customer is asked to move a certain amount of money first. After that, the scammer ran without a trace. There are many other types of scams you need to know. For those of you who don’t want to fall into the trap, Panin Bank has tips to avoid it.
- Ignore SMS sweepstakes
The most common form of fraud in society begins with a short message that includes withdrawal of money. You will then be asked to send money to the SMS sender.
If you have received such a text message, it is better to ignore it. Because it is definitely a scam or you can also contact the Panin call center.
- ATM swallowed
The incident of an ATM being swallowed is very common, but it turns out that the case is actually being used by some people to launch their malicious intentions. If you have experienced such an incident, you should know if anyone is offering to contact the Panin call center via their mobile phone.
It is better to contact the call center via your own mobile phone to request card blocking and provide information about the location of the ATM.
- Suspicious objects at ATMs
Before making an ATM transaction, you must first check that there are no unusual items near the ATM. Especially in the card reader area. Contact the call center if you find something unusual at an ATM.
This is because many people accidentally keep the card hacking device. Thus , your ATM balance automatically moves in the balance of criminals.
Tips for mobile banking transactions
The use of mobile banking is now widespread and it is increasing every day. This is because the convenience of m-banking is very useful in all kinds of transactions. Similar to ATMs, mobile banking is not spared from security threats.
However, Panin Bank has tips for secure transactions with M-Banking, name:
- Download M-Banking application from Panin Bank Official Sources
You can download through the Playstore or Appstore, but remember that the company’s development should be from Panin Bank. If it’s not from Panin Bank, then don’t try to use it. Because it is very dangerous for fraud.
However, if you have downloaded it, you can contact the Panin call center to lock your account as soon as possible.
- Using a secure Internet network
If you want to open an M-Banking application, it is highly recommended to use a private Internet network and have a strong security system. Because otherwise, your account is extremely vulnerable to being hacked by irresponsible people. Therefore, there is a great discouragement to use public Wi-Fi.
- Regularly change your PIN regularly
To increase the security of your M-Banking account, it is highly recommended that you change your PIN regularly. Because one can guess the PIN and do something harmful.
- Contact the call center if you lose the phone
Because your M-Banking account has a phone , you will need to contact the call center to block the m-banking account.
Tips safe from pishing
The crime of the dish is a terrible punishment for account holders. The reason for this is that the trainer will take all of our account’s personal data. From ID to PIN to get your account balance.
Pishing can be done by the perpetor by creating a website similar to the original target bank website. Sometimes such webviews are no different from a glance. So many people have been deceived. Here are tips to prevent you from experiencing pishing.
- Always go to the legal address of the bank. Although it has an identical look, when viewed from the website address, it is certainly different. For bank Panin customers, make sure the website you entered is www.panin.co.id.
- Do not share information about your ID and PIN with a third party. Both things are exclusive to your rights and confidentiality.
- If you experience pishing, contact the Panin call center immediately to block or send.
- Do not click on links containing sweepstakes and other types of fraud.
Tips for safe transactions through Internet banking
In addition to ATMs and mobile banking, Internet banking is also very popular and many users. This type of transaction poses threats like other types of transactions. But of course, all this can be avoided by making the following transaction tips.
- Access to the official panin website during the transaction is the most important security key.
- When accessing the website, make sure your browser plays SSL encryption, which is indicated by the appearance of a packlock above bar. If there is no picture of the packlock, you should immediately log out immediately as it is very susceptible to hacking your bank account.
- Before you sign in, you really need to determine if the site you entered is correct and open the cloned site.
- Using a firewall as computer security against hacker intervention or cybercrime.
- Do not show or share anyone’s ID and PIN, even if it is your nearest person.
- Install a convirus program to rule out the possibility of hacking or system damage due to the virus. Contact Panin call center if you are already exposed to the virus.
The security of all types of transactions is certainly very important and there is a need for guarantees from the bank. Therefore, Panin Bank, through Panin’s call center service , is always ready to help you.