Involving the Panin Call Center for Safer Transactions
Panin Bank is one of the banks that always prioritizes the security of its customers’ transactions and provides a panin call center. The call center from the panin is ready to serve you at any time quickly and in response.
The higher the mobility of your transactions, the higher the risk of account security being compromised. It is no secret, if now many criminals can soil the balance of your account when the security of the tra n witnessis not guaranteed.
The more tech-savvy it is, the more sophisticated the crime in this world. This obviously doesn’t want to be experienced by anyone. However, for panin customers, the security of their transactions is guaranteed.
Even if one day something unwanted by its customers happens, with Panin’s call center service everything will be handled as well as possible. For those of you who don’t know this bank call center service, then we will introduce you.
Panin Bank Call Center Service
Like call centers owned by other banks, the panin bank’s call center also serves all customer needs. You start with the complaints services when the system has problems, atm or credit card loss complaints, requests for the closure of a bank or atm account, etc.
You can contact the bank’s call center at a number 500678 (PSTN), 021-2515555 (IDD), or 60678 (mobile phone). All three numbers can be adjusted by contacting them, using a landline or mobile phone.
Tips for Avoiding Fraud Through ATMs
So far, it is undeniable, that there are many cases of fraud involving ATM users. Many of these scams occur because customers are very gullible with the lure of cash offered by fraudsters.
However, first of all the customer is required to transfer a certain amount of money first. After that, the impostor escapes without a trace. There are many other ways of fraud that you need to know. For those of you who don’t want to enter the trap, Panin Bank has tips to avoid it.
- Injora Sweepstakes SMS
The most common way of fraud in society begins with a short message containing a cash hike. Then, you are asked to send some money to the sender of the text message.
If you receive such a text message, then it is better to just ignore it. Because, it is certain that it is a scam or you can also contact the Panin call center.
- ATM Li tinbela’
The incident of an ATM being swallowed is very common, but it turns out that the case was actually used by some people to launch their malicious intentions. When you experience such an incident, you should be aware when someone offers to help contact the Panin call center via their mobile phone.
It is better for you to contact the call center via your own mobile phone to request a card blockage and provide information about the location of the ATM machine.
- Suspicious Objects in ATM Machines
Before making a transaction in an ATM machine, you must first check that there are no strange items around the machine. Especially in the reader section of the card. Contact the call center when you find a strange item around the ATM.
This is because many people deliberately keep the paper hacking device. So, your ATM balance automatically moves towards the criminal’s balance.
Tips for Mobile Banking Use Transactive
The use of mobile banking is now very widespread and is increasing day by day. This is because the convenience gained by m-banking is very helpful in all types of transactions. Similar to ATMs, mobile banking is also not spared security threats.
However, Panin Bank has advice for safe transactions using m-banking, namely:
- Downloading an M-Banking Application from an Official Panin Bank Source
You can download through the playstore or appstore, but note that the development company must be from Panin Bank. If not from Panin Bank, then you won’t try to use it. Because it is very risky for fraud.
But if you have already downloaded it, then you can contact the panin call center to block your account as soon as possible.
- Using a Secure Internet Network
When you want to open an m-banking application, it is highly recommended to use a private internet network and have a strong security system. Because if you don’t, your account will be very vulnerable to being hacked by irresponsible people. Therefore, it is strongly discouraged to use public wi-fi.
- To change the PIN Periodically
To strengthen the security of your m-banking account, it is highly recommended to change the PIN periodically. Because, it could be that someone cut the PIN off and did something detrimental.
- Contact Call Center When You Lose Phone
Since your m-banking account has a phone pi, then you must contact the call center to block the m-banking account.
Tips that are Safe from Pishing
The crime of pishing is a terrible scourge for account holders. The reason is, the author will take all the personal data of our account. From ID to PIN to recover your account balance.
Pishing can be done by the author by creating a website that is very similar to the original website of the destination bank. Sometimes, such webviews are indistinguishable from a glance. So many people are deceived. Here are tips to prevent you from experiencing pishing.
- Always go to the bank’s legal address. Although it has an identical appearance, seeing it from the site address, it will definitely be different. For Panin Bank customers, make sure the site you log in to is panin.co.id.
- Do not provide information about your ID and PIN to anyone. These two things are entirely your rights and are confidential.
- If you experience Pishing, then immediately contact the Panin call center to block or send it.
- Do not click on links containing them about sweepstakes and other ways of fraud.
Tips for Safe Transactions Through Internet Banking
In addition to ATM and mobile banking, internet banking is also very popular and have many users. This type of transaction also has threats such as other types of transactions. However, of course all this can be avoided by making the following transaction advice.
- Accessing the official panin website when you go to transmit is the most important security key.
- When accessing the site, make sure your browser performs SSL encryption marked by the appearance of a padlock in the top bar. If there is no padlock image, you should exit immediately because it is very vulnerable to hacking your bank account.
- Before logging in you need to really identify if the site you are logging into is correct and open the cloned site.
- Using a firewall as computer security from hacker interference or cybercrime.
- Never show or say a hand and PIN to others, even if it is your closest person.
- Install an anti-virus to close the possibility of hacking or system failure due to the virus. Contact Panin’s call center when you are already exposed to the virus.
The security of all types of transactions is certainly very important and guarantees are needed from the bank. Therefore, Panin Bank is always ready through Panin’s call center service to help you.